Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need websites that really teach me how to apply full eye makeup?

Check this link from the chanel site, u can watch videos and learn how to apply a full eyes make up





http://uma.chanel.com/branding.php?chset鈥?/a>I need websites that really teach me how to apply full eye makeup?
I am glad I could help





By the way, thank you for rating me as best answer Report Abuse
I need websites that really teach me how to apply full eye makeup?
Try marykay.com
I second the book recommendations above. Better than any website I've found. Iman's book is fantastic too. It's made for women of color, but has great tips in it that apply to everyone out there.
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
http://www.claires.com/beauty_eyes.asp?t鈥?/a>





This shows you how to apply eyeshadow!=D
try diane mercer
I do know of a few good books that you could probably sign out of your local library and then decide if you like it enough to purchase.





The first book is ';Make Up Makeovers'; by Robert Jones....this book actually shows you illustrations of where to put each shade of shadow for every shape of eye. I literally sit with this book open on my vanity and try to copy the shadow placement while doing my make up. A huge bonus to owning the book rather than using a website, in my opinion. And, if I do say so myself, I get good results from my practise and efforts and compliments on my make up from others.





The second book I really like is ';Plastic Surgery without the Surgery'; by Eve Pearl. She's an Emmy Award winning artist and shows more than just face make up. She also demonstrates covering body flaws, tattoos etc. I believe she has a few video demos on You tube...check it out.





I can tell you from experience and after having taken a professional make up course myself to be a make up artist, all I can say is practise, practise, practise and blend, blend, blend!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses