Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the trens for teen girls, as in makeup, food, clothes, and stores, give me websites too any trendsplz

i am 13 and i want to know what kind of stuff to buy, so give me looooots of trends, it can be anything such as jackets, books, just stff its a trend to ownWhat are the trens for teen girls, as in makeup, food, clothes, and stores, give me websites too any trendsplz
Hollister, Abercrombie, American Eagle. Hmm, I'm a guy but this is what I see on girls all the time:





oversized purses


skinny jeans


bangs pushed to one side


flats


converse


tight, light jackets


big sunglasses


coach, dooney %26amp; bourke, LV


starbucks frappucino (I love them)


lip gloss





Ok the list could go on forever.What are the trens for teen girls, as in makeup, food, clothes, and stores, give me websites too any trendsplz
Okay first, there is no ';trendy food';....and the trendy stores right now are Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, and Juicy Couture. Everyone's likes in books are different, so there isn't a trend.





Don't buy things because they are the ';trend'; buy things because you like them. It doesn't matter if they are in or not.
When you go shopping just think this:





cute,girly,flirty.





That's what i do! lol. I don't really pay attention to certain stores..but i have 2 shirts from AE. And makeup? well, mascara,lipgloss,eyeshadow. and there isn't any trendy food lol. Ice cream? lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses