Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some websites with makeup tutorials...?

like of how people do their makeup everyday and such.


( besides youtube )What are some websites with makeup tutorials...?
Sorry I have to admit you-tube has taught me all I know! Yes some people are not that great, I definitely have my favorites. But search around and spend a couple hours watching different people and I've learned so much. Not just about how to apply, but what products and best brushes to use! MAC definitely takes the cake!What are some websites with makeup tutorials...?
youtube is awesome


why ';besides youtube'; ?
SHOULD I TELL THE MY OPINION?


YOU ARE NICE LOOKING %26amp; HOT. TO ME, YOU NEED NO MAKE UP. I FEEL YOU NICE %26amp; HOT AND GETTING EXCITED.


DONT MIND.


IF U WANT TO TELL ANYTHING... PLEASE THRU MY IM.
I can't help you there try tyrabanks.com or glamor magazine.com ........Blessings Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses