Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any websites that will mail me their makeup samples?

I really love sample makeup %26amp; it's a cheap way of getting new makeup! Do you know any REAL websites where all I do is put my name, address, etc. %26amp; then they send it right on in the mail completley FREE? No phony places where they make you fill out all those crappy surveys. Thanks. Tell me if you get samples in the mail sometimes of makeup, and how. :]Any websites that will mail me their makeup samples?
walmart.com sends free samples of lots of things... anywhere from household stuff to snacks to girly products perfume, lotions,face stuff, shampoo... totally free :)Any websites that will mail me their makeup samples?
I am not sure about websites but if you go to the make-up counter at dept. stores, ask them for samples...they almost always have some to give. I have not bought mascara in 7 years because I get it for FREE.
Ummm.... hmm... there is maybelline that will.... try thier website!! Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses