Friday, December 11, 2009

Websites that will send you free makeup samples?

What websites will send free makeup samples that are reliable?Websites that will send you free makeup samples?
If you are interested in Free Samples you can check out


the links I provided.


But I don't know of any sites with free make-up (such as CG and Revlon).


But I have tried the websites I provided, and they DO work!!


But let me know if you find sites with free makeup ;)


Goodluck!!!Websites that will send you free makeup samples?
sephora will send you samples IF you purchase on-line. also dhc (they're known for skincare products but have make-up, too) sends samples with every order.
no website will mail them to you house. You can go to the makeup counter though
any makeup counter or even a avon lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses