Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone know any good websites about theater masks and makeup designs and how to make masks?

I need to make a folder of mask and make up designs and ways to make masks for my GCSE Drama.





I am in charge of the masks, makeup, hair and costumes for my practical drama exam but I need ideas and my teacher wants me to collect as much about make up and masks as possible to show her.





Does anyone know any helpful websites?Does anyone know any good websites about theater masks and makeup designs and how to make masks?
How to make Zombie Make-up(or any mask)


Shopping List


A few warnings...


The process


((http://www.curbly.com/indymogul/posts/17鈥?/a>





This man is a professional maybe you could email him and he would be able to direct you to some helpful websites.


E-mail: edwardfrench06@hotmail.com


http://www.edwardfrench.com/


Not much out here the 1st link should be informative.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses