Saturday, December 5, 2009

Websites with makeup tips, what clothes to wear?

I want to know more about applying makeup so I can wear it the right clothes and stuff. Also some that tell what to wear and stuff! Thanx a ton!!Websites with makeup tips, what clothes to wear?
covergirl.com has good tips and tons of stuff to help you find ur right shade/color. have fun!!Websites with makeup tips, what clothes to wear?
I know of a newish forum where they cover all those subjects and the members are friendly and fun.





Unfortunately the forum master accidentally just deleted a fewof the best boards :( lol but she's working on getting them back up.





It takes 2 secs to join and it'd be great to see some new people.





You can ask absolutely anything.I have had some help from there after totally messing up my hair. ;) It's a really nice forum and just girly stuff, so you can relax and just be yourself.





PS





Here's the address .... http://www.snips.web.com/forum/
baby, da only thang i want 2 c on u is me.
actually, i would like to know a site about how to apply makeup too.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses