Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some websites that I can get really cute makeup for cheap. Stuff like Hard Candy?

Stuff that is really cute and is cheap. I've already tried e.l.f cosmetics. Anything else? I like palettes, especially Hard Candy.What are some websites that I can get really cute makeup for cheap. Stuff like Hard Candy?
Ebay has some great deals on good brand-name makeup. Just do a search for the brand you like. Samples of eyeshadow pigments are great because you can try without buying a whole container.





Also, typically, ELF products are just a buck in Target and a lot of people like them!What are some websites that I can get really cute makeup for cheap. Stuff like Hard Candy?
http://www.beautyboutique.com/cgi-bin/be鈥?/a>





the clearance outlet
Mineral makeup companies offer a lot of cute makeup samples for $1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses