Friday, December 11, 2009

Do u wear mineral makeup? y or y not? if u no any makeup websites that say y u shud wear mineral makeup?

or any1 w/ natural makeup please tell me!


thanxDo u wear mineral makeup? y or y not? if u no any makeup websites that say y u shud wear mineral makeup?
i think mineral makeup is much better for your skin. it really covers up everything and my skin feels much more lighter and i guess you could say breathable. i would suggest buying bare minerals. it has worked wonders for me. i would say buy a starter kit from ulta.com. When i was at the ulta store i found when a salesperson asked me if i wanted to try it. i did and i have been wearing it eversince. thought if you have allergies this goes for everything make sure to read the labels. kDo u wear mineral makeup? y or y not? if u no any makeup websites that say y u shud wear mineral makeup?
i use it. it is fantastic





it is perfect for those late nights when you are just too tired to take off your makeup because you can sleep in it %26amp; it wont cause clogged pores %26amp; acne





I LOVE IT
Yes %26amp; i do love it. It's so much like bare skin %26amp; has healing properties -- if you choose the right one.





My recommendation:


Beelushious, SmokyMountainMinerals,or Avon
I do not wear any right now because I do not need any. I used to wear everyday minerals at everydayminerals.com. These products are of great quality and make your skin flawless.
I use it, I love it because it doesn't make me break out like other makeups

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses