Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some good websites for hair and makeup tips?

Because I like natural beauty I use natural products for my hair and my face. Go to


www.ineways.com/givestar


You'll find really good stuffs with no harmful ingredients.


Hope it helps.What are some good websites for hair and makeup tips?
Try ehow.comWhat are some good websites for hair and makeup tips?
about.com has an excellent site with beauty and fashion sections
You should try CoverGirl.com. It has tons of great tips and it shows you how to use their products, but even if you don't use covergirl products you should still check it out. They have unbelievable advice that they get from professional make-up artists and from the people who create the products. You should you should totally check it out!
I like seventeen.com 's makeup how-to, and their hair is good most of the time, but sometimes the hair section just shows you styles and doesn't show you how.


But i've liked their makeup in the past... And the hair isn't BAD- when they show you how to do it I find it very helpful!





=]


hope that helps!
If I need make-up tips and stuff I go to cosmo girl's website. It's got loads of really good tips for different hair colours...etc.





http://www.cosmogirl.com/





hope it helps you!
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses