Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Anybody Know Of Any Websites Where I Can Get Some Free Makeup Samples?

Searched everywhere would just like to know if anybody else knows anywhereDoes Anybody Know Of Any Websites Where I Can Get Some Free Makeup Samples?
I really like http://www.sampleaday.com . They are great because they are updated daily and all of their offers are ';catch free';, that means no long surveys, no pay offers. They also have a e-mailing list where they send you the free samples listed on their site. I use that so I get them in my email (but it is not required to view the free samples). Their descriptions are pretty funny too!





Anyways I hope you enjoy!





Oh yeah if you aren't from the US you might like these sample sites. They are pretty much setup the same way but are special for specific countries





Canada Samples - http://www.canadasamples.com


UK samples - http://www.uksamples.comDoes Anybody Know Of Any Websites Where I Can Get Some Free Makeup Samples?
You can get free makeup samples for an Avon rep, an Amway rep, or a Mary Kay rep. Just go to their websites and type in your zip or whatever to look up local reps.


Online you can get free samples from EverydayMinerals, but you have to pay shipping. You can get $1 samples from LA Minerals, and the shipping is free.


You can always get free samples at the mall at most of the beauty counters...but then you gotta deal with the pushy sales ppl :)
I've looked for a while for some and there really aren't any out there that are legit. Try keeping an eye on the site called www.freestufftimes.com. My friend and I get TONS of free samples and most of them come from this site. You may want to look at www.eyeslipface.com too. They have really cheap makeup that works really well and you can usually get either free shipping of a percentage off your order too.
hahaha this is funny
google it!


i did it n i got loads of 3 samples from diff brands
JUST TYPE FREE MAKE-UP SAMPLES IN GOOGLE THERE WILL BE LOADS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses